The Air Bonsai is the new way to add live plants to your home! It is a magnetic floating pot (you can tell your friends it's magical), where you can plant any type of plant or flower- the classic plant would be a bonsai tree (a miniature version of a large tree), but it's all up to you. When connected to a power source, the Air Bonsai rotates at 360 degrees, completely in the air!
- the product does not include the plant- only the pot and the base.
- Since our rock shaped pots are made of real rocks, they may look slightly different from the pictures.
How does it work?
The Air Bonsai plant floats about 0.8 inches off the pot's base, using the negative reaction of two opposing poles of the magnet, pushing away from each other.
What are the benefits of the Air Bonsai?
Other than being beautiful and calming to look at, the Air Bonsai is a unique interesting way to insert live plants into your home, and these have some tremendous effects on your environment and health.
Our environment is filled with positive ions, being discharged into the air mainly from the electronic devices in our surroundings. These positive ions are making us tired and lethargic, as well as increased symptoms of depression and respiratory issues. The way to combat these symptoms is... you guessed it! Negative ions. Negative ions can be found in plenty in nature in the vicinity of mountains, seas, rivers etc. That's why we feel so calm after visiting nature.
The Air Bonsai discharges a small number of negative ions into the air, and when placed strategically, can help in a variety of areas:
- Minimize allergic symptoms- the negative ions clear the air of air born allergens that might affect you in through different seasons.
- Improve sleep- negative ions have positive effects in normalizing the production of serotonin in the brain, which helps you sleep.
- Increase your sense of well being and mental clarity- by combating the negative effects of the positive ions in your environment, these negative ions are also called "natural anti-depressants".
- Relaxing- negative ions are reported to have positive relaxing effects and help normalize your breathing rate. Of course with the Air Bonsai, it's visually serene, calming rotation helps too.
Where to place it?
While it's entirely up to you and your aesthetic sense, we do have some recommendations for optimal benefits:
Next to electronic devices- for example at your desk next to the computer, to maximize the release of negative ions next to the electronic's positive ions.
At your meditation area- if you meditate regularly, you must have a dedicated area in the house for this purpose. Adding the bonsai plant will not only add to the decor but also add a calming effect.
Wherever you entertain friends- they will be impressed by the beautiful decor, and everyone will soak up the calming vibes.
These lovelies don't require any special caring, and are pretty easy to look after:
- Plant the plant of your choice in the pot (by the plant's instructions)
- Place the base on a horizontal flat and straight surface and plug it
- Hold the pot with two hands carefully, and move it vertically downwards to the center of the base
- While moving the pot closer to the base, play with the position slowly, until you find the levitation point. You will know you found it when you feel a strong force holding the pot in place
- Slowly let go of the pot, making sure it stays afloat
- Water the plant regularly by its specific instructions- there's no need to take it off the base while you do that, but do make sure not to wet the base, and dry it immediately if it does get wet.
- Base size: 5.3X1 - 6.7X2.5 inches (each base is slightly different)
- Pot size: 3X2.3 - 3.5X3.1 inches (each pot is slightly different)
- Max levitating weight- 400 g
- Floating distance- 0.2-1 inches